Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria.
The telco ranks among the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Young Leadership Program 2022
- Every great story begins with the right move. “Break the mold and go for Gold” as you apply for the Airtel Young Leadership program.
- The Programme is open to young graduates with 0 – 3 years of work experience, post NYSC.
- Candidates must possess a Graduate Degree in Social Science, Art or Engineering with 0-3 years experience post NYSC
- Must be smart, result oriented and self driven
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022 (Midnight)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Call for Application: INEC Opens Portal for Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Election
- Ingressive for Good 1000 Women in Software Development Scholarship
- Punocracy Prize for Young Writers in Nigeria 2022 (N50,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: The RICE360 Summer Internship Program 2022 at UNILAG Design Studio
- EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023 for young African graduates.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- 15 Scholarships for International Students to Study in the UK
- Call for Applications: Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
- Apply for the ONE Africa Award 2022 for SDGs ($100,000 prize)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023