Applications are open for the AgriPitch Competition 2022. Here’s how to apply:
The AgriPitch competition is an annual event of the African Development Bank’s Enable Youth Program which serves as a platform for aggregating agripreneurs across Africa and escalating the impact of their activities on agriculture and development on the continent.
It’s overall goal is to contribute to job creation, food and nutrition security, income generation, and improved livelihoods for youths in both urban and rural areas.
The AgriPitch competition includes a two-week virtual boot camp where the youth receive training on investment readiness and business pitching, business financing, proposal writing, market needs assessment, product development, identification of revenue channels, logistics, marketing, and business management by coaches, mentors, and investors.
At the end of the boot camp, the agripreneurs pitch their business proposals to a panel of judges for the chance to win a monetary prize.
Who can apply for the AgriPitch Competition 2022?
Men and Women aged 18-35years in the Agri-space can apply for this opportunity.
- You get a chance to win between $40K – $10K
- Join this epic competition & get an opportunity to grow your agribusiness.
- Launch is scheduled to hold October 17, 11:00 UTC.
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022
- FAO Africa 2022 Internship Program for Young Africans
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program 2023
- United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024): Live and Work in the United States of America.
- French Government Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. Study in France (Funded)
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)