Apply to Pitch at the Africa Money & DeFi Summit West Africa 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Deadline: September 1, 2022
Applications are open for startups to pitch at the Africa Money & DeFi Summit West Africa 2022. The Africa Money & DeFi Summit continues to connect start-ups from across Africa with corporates, investors and global opportunities and have a limited number of slots for the best ventures to Pitch Live on stage in Accra, Ghana!
Looking for funding, or the right partner to help your venture scale? Want to showcase your solution to the top investors, corporates, innovators and advisors in Africa and beyond? Apply NOW!
They are looking for Startup, Early Stage and Growth Stage; Fintech, DeFi, Web3, Embedded Finance and similar ventures for Pitch Live @ Africa Money & DeFi Summit West Africa.
- Must be African (have at least one African co-founder or headquartered in Africa)
- Have at least a MVP ideally with existing traction
- Have a current “ask”
- Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- All applicants must be able to present in person at the Africa Money & DeFi Summit in Accra on September 27 & 28.
- Travel and accommodation are not covered by Africa Money & DeFi Summit.
Applications now open – deadline for submissions is September 1, 2022. They will be contacting successful applicants on a rolling basis.
- Entry-level Freelance Writers Needed at GAMURS Group ($25/hr)
- Call for Applications: Women Techsters Bootcamp 2022 for African Tech Women (Cohort 2.2)
- Call for Application: Tech4Dev and Facebook Ekiti Digital Skill Academy
- United Nations Young Leaders Online Training Program
- Apply for the Facebook Community Accelerator 2022 (up to $40,000)
- Guaranty Trust Bank Pension and Fund Managers Entry Level Program 2022 for young Nigerian graduates.
- Software and Frontend Developer Interns Needed at Vatebra Co.
- Apply: Free Google UX Design Professional Certificate 2022