Applications are now open for the Africa Blockchain Incubation Program 2023. Here’s how to apply:
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Do you have a groundbreaking idea for using blockchain technology to solve a real-world problem? Are you passionate about driving positive change in your community through the power of decentralization? Apply for the Africa Blockchain Incubation Programme 2023.
The Africa Blockchain Incubation Programme is a four-month intensive programme designed to help participants develop and launch their blockchain projects. Selected participants will receive training, mentorship, and resources to help bring their ideas to fruition.
Selected participants will enjoy the following benefits which to help bring their ideas to fruition.
- Blockchain Technology: Participants will be provided with overall insight into blockchain technology and connections with the industry.
- Business Education: Participants will be provided with business knowledge, industry connections, and an introduction to investors.
- Platform Support: Product development support from leading blockchain platform providers.
- Business Support: Business development and entrepreneurship education support from business experts.
- Business Guidance and Investor Access: Meetings with a group of highly successful entrepreneurs and investors with expertise in scaling high-tech startups.
- Demo Day: The programme concludes with a Demo Day providing startups the opportunity to pitch their business to investors, experts, and the Blockchain community.
- There are a number of scholarships to participate in this programme. However, if you are unable to secure one of the scholarships, you can still participate, but you will be responsible for covering the cost of participation in the programme.
They are looking for ambitious individuals that are forward-thinking, innovative, and ready to take up challenges in creating the next Big Thing.
- Must be between 20 – 35 years of age.
- Priorities are given to Female Applications.
- Strong business case and market potential.
- Both idea-stage and early-stage (1 year) companies are encouraged to apply.
- Applications Open: December 2022 – January 31, 2023
- Selection and Notification: February 1 – 28, 2023
- Incubation Program (Virtual): March 1, 2023 – June 16, 2023
- Demo Day (In-Person at Kigali, Rwanda): June 2023
- Post-Incubation: July 2023
- Call for Applications: Mastercard Summer Internship 2023
- Social Media Intern Needed at iBrandTV
- Remote Digital Marketing Specialist Needed at ipayBTC
- Urgent: Remote UI/UX Designers Needed at Geria(dot)io
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
- Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
- Contract Copywriter Needed at Prospa