The frontend application developer’s primary duty is to create, maintain and implement User Interfaces and convert same to front end source codes that meet the needs and requirements of the business using one or more frontend technologies/frameworks.
- Development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface.
- Deliver across the entire product life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Developing flexible and well-structured front-end architectures, along with the implementation strategies
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in frontend technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3years experience as a professional React application developer.
- First degree from a reputable university
- Great teamwork skill
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Multitasking Skill
- Complex problem-solving Skill
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools including CircleCI and Travis is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Good understanding of unit testing frameworks including cypress
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Professional experience of benchmarking and optimization.
- Good understanding of agile development frameworks including Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong knowledge of Git.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- Vast knowledge of general software development landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Tech Learning Pathway)
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Career Readiness Pathway)
- Call for Applications: Shell ASSESSED Internship Program 2023 for Young Africans
- Prospa is Hiring Graduate Trainees
- The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2023 for young Nigerian graduates.
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2023/2024 for Nigerians to Study Abroad (Fully Funded)
- UI / UX Designer Needed at Beacon Power Services