Applications are now open for the Access Bank Advanced Africa Digital Training Scholarships 2023. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Advance Africa is a Pan-African Digital Training Program powered by Access Bank in collaboration with Udacity and they are providing 5000 scholarships to young minds across Africa.
Access Bank is partnering with Udacity to pioneer a fully digital program that aims at sourcing for exceptional youths across Africa. The objective is to find young people who are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity in order hone their skills in digital paths and achieve mastery and at the same time have the opportunity to learn and earn for free.
Participants will be part of a tech-focused community and will build their network with other young inspiring youths across Africa with the same goal.
The entire program is designed for youths to learn and carry out innovative projects that brings solution to real-world problems that will enable them to level up their skills, earn badges/nanodegrees and be ready for the future of work!
- STEM graduate or demonstrated evidence of strong interest in pursuing IT and Digital career (supporting documents must be submitted during application)
- Consistent access to a laptop
- Consistent access to strong data network and power supply
- Commitment to the time required for the program
- Must give pre-consent during application for Udacity to share data with the bank
- Applicants must be between 20 – 30 years
Successful applicants are given the opportunity to compete and discover their potentials in the different tracks. Participants will take part in taster sessions that develops problem-solving, conflict resolution, community challenge and employability skills. Participants who successfully complete the course are awarded a badge that can displayed on LinkedIn and other social media apps to upgrade their profiles. (Duration: 2 months)
Top Participants from previous level are given the opportunity to complete the intermediate nanodegrees and successful candidates will be given a scholarship to progress to Level 2 where they will obtain an Advanced Nanodegree. (Duration: 2 months)
Top Participants from Level 1 will be given the opportunity to complete the Advanced nanodegrees and Internship opportunities with the Bank. Successful Interns will have the opportunity to be offered a full-time employment position with the Bank. (Duration: 6 months)
- Cloud Computing: Cloud development is the foundation for the new world of software development. Learn how to build and deploy production-ready full stack apps
- App Development: Learn how to build high quality and dynamic applications
- Web Development: Learn how to build high quality websites and create stunning user experiences for the web
- Business Analytics: Get the right foundation needed to achieve any business objective
- Data Science: Learn real-world data science with projects designed by industry experts.
- Data Analysis: Learn how to use Python, SQL, and statistics to uncover insights, communicate critical findings, and create data-driven solutions.
- Product Management: Learn the right product management skills for the transformation of any business.
- Digital Marketing: Get real-world experience to run live campaigns and gain a 360-degree understanding of digital marketing.
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
- Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
- Contract Copywriter Needed at Prospa
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Tech Learning Pathway)
- Call for Application: NITDA in Partnership with Coursera Scholarship 2023 (Career Readiness Pathway)
- Call for Applications: Shell ASSESSED Internship Program 2023 for Young Africans
- Prospa is Hiring Graduate Trainees
- The Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2023 for young Nigerian graduates.
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2023/2024 for Nigerians to Study Abroad (Fully Funded)
- UI / UX Designer Needed at Beacon Power Services
- Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group