About The Internship
Sadja WebSolutions is hiring for an SEO Content Writing Intern who loves working in a fast-paced agency environment. This is an ideal role for someone with strong copywriting and content writing skills with a desire to learn about writing for SEO and build a career in digital content writing.
Our internship program is a 6-month program where you will be trained and exposed to real-world clients with real budgets, where you can have a meaningful impact. A full-time employment may be offered during or at the end of the internship program (although this is not guaranteed).
Here’s What You’ll Get With Sadja
- Full Ownership – We trust our team to deliver results and empower them to make the right decisions. We care more about results than what you do – no micromanagement included.
- Small Agile Team – No red tapes, no politics. We’re focused on speed and agility on execution.
- Growth & Learning – You’ll experience working with cool companies in awesome industries, and learn to utilize cutting-edge marketing technologies. There’s never a dull moment!
- Awesome People – You’ll be working with smart people who are humble and willing to help each other out to get things done. No more working with jerks!
If youre looking for the excitement and creativity of an early-stage company with the stability and structure of an experienced agency, then youre going to love this opportunity!
Who We Are
We are a growth-focused digital marketing agency supporting a variety of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies with SEO, PPC, social media marketing, web design, and web analytics. Our agency takes a full-funnel approach to marketing that delivers results for clients.
We embrace remote working and have a fully distributed team in India, Uganda, and China. Your work hours will be required to overlap significantly with Pacific time.
- Research industry-related topics for our clients to develop SEO driven blog content and landing pages
- Editing existing content to optimize for SEO
- Write short-form content for featured snippets, meta titles, and meta descriptions
- Prepare well-structured, well researched, content briefs, outlines, landing pages, and blog articles
- Proofread and edit content before publishing
- Submit work to Content Manager for review and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Write social media posts
- Ensure all-around consistency in style and tone for each client
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of development and technical topics is a plus as many of our clients are in highly technical industries
- Demonstrable ability to complete tasks with ambiguity and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized and process-driven
- Work experience as a content writer, copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of writing samples
- BA in English, Journalism, or related field
- Basic understanding of SEO content writing
Please include a cover letter with your application for consideration.
This is a Remote (work from home) position.