Deadline: March 20, 2023
Applications for the Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program 2023 are now open.
The Sir Emeka Okwuosa Women Enterprise Program (SEO WEP) is an impact investment program that aims to support 30 women-owned initiatives and MSMEs with business tools, grants, access to markets and business literacy for sustainability to accelerate and broaden economic prosperity, social progress by unlocking entrepreneurial capacity to create and multiply local value.
They are partnering with financial institutions to provide business capitals, pre- and post-training, technical support using a virtual acceleration approach.
At the Sir Emeka Okwuosa Foundation, they understand that when women are economically empowered, they re-invest in their families and communities, strengthening the social fabric of society and education and skill levels of the workforce.
This multiplier effect spurs economic growth and enhances stability.
- Phase 1: 2-weeks in-person training
- Phase 2: Business Pitch day contest (up to 5 million naira)
- Phase 3: 2-months peer-to-peer mentoring
- Phase 4: Post-evaluations and post-training support
- Intensive training
- Business Grants
- Practical Skills needed to start and sustain your business.
- Provide business advisory and access to unmatched services that empowers them to do and achieve more.
- Open to women who are ready to grow their business or want to start their own.
- Be between the ages of 20 – 35 years old.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Have a computer or tablet with internet access.
- Willing to commit to a 3-months program.
- Must be resident in Anambra State, Nigeria.
Click here to apply
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Training Program 2023
- Wema Bank Tech Training Bootcamp and Certification 2023
- Code for Africa Fellowships 2023 for Creatives ($1,550/month stipend)
- 2023 Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Prize for Literature ($USD 100,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: 2023 UNESCO Internship Program for International Students
- Apply: HotNigerianJobs Is Looking for 10 Data Entry Officers in Nigeria
- Nigerian Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023 is Now Open for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- Remote Data Analyst Internship at Axios ($17/hr Payment)
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group