UX/UI Designer (Elastic Team Community)
We are looking for people from all over the world to participate in some of our many exciting work-from-home opportunities. This is an exclusive chance to join our community and access our projects.
Who are we?
We’re a software development company building the world’s Elastic Workforce, reinventing work and challenging the assumption that a local team = the best team.
We help businesses deliver technical projects better than ever before through our platform and on-demand Elastic Teams™.
Elastic Team Developer Exclusively joining our Community
As a Distributed Elastic Team Developer, you will gain access to the opportunity to be part of our projects delivering high-quality products.
If approved to join our community by qualifying through the assessment process, you will automatically be one of the individuals who could be considered for exciting customer-centric projects that we are currently engaged in for our clients.
Once on a project you will be working closely with teams of engineers, QAs, and designers, producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes, testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
We’re proud to have Enterprise companies like Capita and BT, BBC, NHS, Virgin, Money, BP, Master Card, Tesco and Suzuki select us for delivering user-centric products.
Our mission as an organization is to provide our community with access to the most exciting tech projects and to build a freelance career with us as we continue to scale as an organisation.
We’re creating this opportunity for talents to be able to join our Elastic Team, and then later be moved to a project when the matching projects become live.
We’re interested to find :
It would be ideal if you have expertise with
- User Centred Design
- Interaction Design
- Product Design
- Content Design
- User Experience Design
- Relationship Building
- User Journey Mapping
Distributed is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Employees and contractors, as well as prospective employees and contractors, will all be treated equally and fairly. Distributed is committed to ensuring no less favourable treatment is experienced by any current or prospective employee because of any of the protected characteristics under the UK Equality Act 2010 or equivalent local equality legislation.
By submitting your application you give us permission to store and use the information from your CV and your answers to application questions.
- Call for Applications: Future Academy Tech Scholarship and BootCamp for Africans 2022.
- Remote Freelance Copywriter Needed at Content Creation Hub
- Full-time Junior Software Engineer Needed at iPayBTC
- Apply: Remote Frontend Engineer Internship at Okra
- Full-time Graphics designer Needed at SUJIMOTO
- Data Entry Analyst Needed at MAX Ng
- Call for Applications: NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Program for Nigerians 2022
- Study-In-Netherland: 2023 Dutch Government Holland Scholarship For International Students
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened