About the job
This is a remote position.
FlexiSAF leverages technology to improve the quality of education in Nigeria and Africa at large. Our purpose is to reinvent learning and promote lifelong learning culture among users.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic interns who are eager to join FlexiSAF where they will be fully immersed in the world of software development. You will carry out tasks and learn alongside innovative and inspiring leaders, gain valuable experience working on real-life solutions garnered towards education in a corporate setting.
- 1 to 2 years experience working with Java POJO or any of the following Enterprise Java Frameworks (JavaEE, Spring, Quarkus, e.t.c).
- Experience in work with version control software such as Git.
- Understanding of Agile Software Development.
- Ability to work and collaborate within a team.
- Availability to work for a minimum of 30 hours per week.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new ideas and learning of new skills.
- Applicants must have the necessary tools required to work remotely; A good laptop, Internet connection and access to power supply.
- 50k Monthly allowance.
- Mentorship from Experienced Software Development and Design Engineers.
- First-hand exposure to Software Development Industry experience.
- Access to Workspaces (Where Flexisaf offices are located across Nigeria).
- Remote Entry-level Content Writer Needed at Sketch
- Entry-level Java Backend Engineer Needed at Reliance Health
- Entry-level Fullstack Developer Needed at Afrilearn
- Remote Backend Engineer Needed at TeamApt