WalletConnect is the open-source web3 standard to connect blockchain wallets to dapps. Any wallet, any dapp, any chain . Starting in 2018, our mission is to make web3 accessible to everyone. Every month, millions of people use WalletConnect in over 300 integrations. We just raised our $11M Series A from USV, Coinbase and other leading investors, and are looking to grow.
The ideal candidate is immersed in both blockchain and best practices in front-end and back-end development.
- Build new features that support our mission in making web3 accessible to everyone
- Develop NextJS/React and PostgreSQL for the front-end and back-end applications
- Develop unit and integration tests for core business logic
- Maintain the web app with our tooling: Vercel, AWS, GitHub, Supabase, Cloudflare.
- UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Future Females Business School 2022
- Remote Entry-Level Content Writer Needed at ActiveProspect
- Junior Web Developer Needed at AGPAYTECH LTD.
- Google Developer Expert Program for Under-represented People in Tech
- Social Media Manager Needed Garmspot Apparel
- At least three years experience as a software engineer
- Expertise with modern React development practices
- Expertise with NextJS or similar server-side rendering frameworks
- Experience with Typescript or with other statically typed languages
- Working knowledge of web3 technologies
Nice to have:
- Crypto / Blockchain development experience preferable
- Experience with Jest or other similar testing frameworks
- Experience with Supabase.com
- Comfortable working with Figma
- Experience with building and publishing npm libraries (we use Webpack / Rollup)
What WalletConnect offers:
- Fully remote position
- Competitive salary
- Remote work allowance
- Company equity
- Token offering