The Mindcapital Startup Bootcamp is a hands-on, intensive remote workshop to help startup founders go from idea to business.
Are you an early-stage tech startup seeking to move from idea to solving real-life problems without taking the wrong steps? The Mindcapital Startup Bootcamp is for you.
The program is focused on helping idea-stage founding teams develop strategic plans beyond their product and business ideas, to enable them concentrate on validating the business rather than targeting funding just yet.
The objectives include:
- helping founders articulate what they know about their customer and target market now
- enabling them to articulate the starting point of their business idea
- leading them to go from thinking generally to thinking in specifics and
- supporting them to identify first steps towards validating their business idea and getting on the move.
Selected startups will participate in the 3-day remote workshop for free, designing value propositions, business models and testing their business ideas.
Early-stage startups leveraging technology to solve real-life problems.
The November edition of the Mindcapital Startup Bootcamp will take place from Friday to Sunday, the 18th to 20th of November 2022.
This workshop lasts 9 hours spread over three days.
Click here to apply
- Call for Applications: Future Academy Tech Scholarship and BootCamp for Africans 2022.
- Remote Freelance Copywriter Needed at Content Creation Hub
- Full-time Junior Software Engineer Needed at iPayBTC
- Apply: Remote Frontend Engineer Internship at Okra
- Full-time Graphics designer Needed at SUJIMOTO
- Data Entry Analyst Needed at MAX Ng
- Call for Applications: NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Program for Nigerians 2022
- Study-In-Netherland: 2023 Dutch Government Holland Scholarship For International Students
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened