Applications are now open for the Mastercard Summer Internship 2023. Here’s how to apply:
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard Summer Internship 2023 – Associate Consultant Intern
As an Associate Consultant Intern, you will collaborate with exceptional colleagues to help some of the world’s biggest brands answer their most challenging strategic questions. Working with technology and data, you will gain broad exposure to a range of industries, including financial services, retail, restaurants, hospitality and more.
As An Associate Consultant Intern, You Will
- Work on small teams to solve our clients’ most challenging strategic problems
- Participate in volunteer and team building experiences
- Exposure to our the leadership team through networking sessions and speaker series
- Begin to build relationships with clients to understand their business needs,seek strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions
- Grow by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team.
- Have an opportunity for meaningful contributions
- Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for helping our customers with their most urgent business need. We are recruiting for Strategy and Transformation career track:-
Strategy & Transformation
Lead customers through sound decision making as they tackle strategic, tactical, operational, and transformational challenges, spanning across diverse topics including product, marketing, loyalty, innovation, and more. Apply a broad set of problem-solving techniques to improve overall performance and operations.
- Sampling of questions we help our customers answer:
- How can a global financial services institution be successful at entering a hyper-competitive new market?
- How can a customer improve its operating model to better achieve operational, financial, and strategic goals?
We Recruit For And Value The Following Core Competencies
- Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highestquality results and recommendations to our clients
- Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problemsolving and quantitative skills
- Business Interest: Clear interest in the world of business, and intuition for theway that companies make decisions
- Rapid Growth: Eagerness to learn quickly, both through Mastercard’sstructured training curriculum and organic development opportunities
- Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstandingdeliverables, with a will to win attitude
- Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard’s values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes
- Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in everyclient engagement or internal activity
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated leadership abilities
- Undergraduate or master’s degree student with a graduation date betweenDec -2022 to Aug-2023,planning to complete NYSC by mid-fall 2024
- Outstanding record of academic achievement with a USA equivalent 3.0 GPA or UK equivalent 2:1
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricularactivities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing in English
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
- Social Media Intern Needed at iBrandTV
- Remote Digital Marketing Specialist Needed at ipayBTC
- Urgent: Remote UI/UX Designers Needed at Geria(dot)io
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
- Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
- Contract Copywriter Needed at Prospa