Applications are now open for the Julius Berger Scholarship Award 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfilment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria, the company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
Ensure you read through all the information in the different tabs before you begin your application.
Applications should be submitted on or before December 5, 2022.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. JBN reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
- Application for JBN scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the JBN Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the JBN scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- JBN does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test.
- Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.
For enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements/Eligibility for the Julius Berger Scholarship Award 2022
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying engineering in public universities within Nigeria.
Applicants must: ·
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in Faculty of Engineering
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
N.B: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.
How to Apply for the Julius Berger Scholarship Award 2022
Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level
To apply, follow the steps below:
- 1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- 2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- 3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- 4. Click on
- 5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- 6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- 7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- 8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- 9. When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- 10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
- 11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- 12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- 13. Return to
- , enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- 14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- 16. Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/JBN
- and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Organization
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Nigerians
- Tourism Hackathon Nigeria 2022 (All-expense paid trip to Madrid, Spain)
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Engineers 2022
- New York Times Newsroom Fellowship Programme 2023 (Paid position)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022